28 April 2011

Something Girly


I helped Mom clean my room & put all my toys in order last week. After we're done fixing my room,   I took photos of some of my fave toys. Mom was actually surprised to see me taking pictures and when she asked me what do I need the pictures for, I just said I want to include the pics in my blog. She said I am growing up real fast. At my age, I am already thinking about blogs!






I also fixed my hair accessories and put them in this plastic organizer we bought in Ikea. Mom thought it would be a good idea if we keep those that are already  worn-out to make room for my other "kikay" (girly) stuffs  like bracelets, necklaces etc.

 
I have been well trained by  Mom and Dad to always put things  in order.
I am glad to quote I have a mess-free room, something that my folks are really proud of. :)