I have extraordinary friends. They are sweet, funny and super fun to be with. Not to mention, they have cool Moms! ...Like my Mommy!...(wink at Mom) :)
Meet my BFFs.

My pretty French friend
Noemie...she's a doll, right? When she grows up I know she will be a head turner. Her curls are like a doll's hair. No kiddin! You know how I tend to be so "makulit" at times, right? Well, Noemie is very patient with me. That is why Mom loves her big time! She is very nice like her Mom, tita Agnes. We have so many things in common. We both like Barbies, pretend plays, dressing up, dolls and our Dads work for the same company!

I met my friend
Ind during our first day in school. She was the first one who approached me. She sat beside me and introduced herself...in French. Introducing myself in French was kind of a struggle back then. She looked so eager to know my name. I liked her right away. I realized she wasn't quirky like some kids in the class. We started playing and talking to each other. I spoke English and she spoke French. After seven months in school, I can now speak French with her. Her Mom told Mommy last week that Ind has learned some English words from me too! Mom and Dad always remind me to share. I share the English words I know. Does that count ?

This is
Amai, another BFF in class. Amai, Ind and I are barkada. We eat , play and do other stuffs together. In class, we sit together all the time. My teacher told my Mom that the three of us are pretty tight. She said we always look happy together. She also mentioned I am a sweet girl. Ahemm. Sorry, I just have to mention that. Pardon my bragging. :)
Meet Justin. He is a bit younger than me but he has the energy of a three year old. He is very nice and well-mannered. He is the son of Mommy's friend and classmate, Tita Raquel.We both like board games and puzzles!

This is
Alicia, but I call her Alice. Her family already moved back to Italy but whenever they return to Belgium for a vacation, we always meet up. Alice is super fun to be with. She is a year older than me and speaks Italian. I guess you could say we have our unique way of understanding each other. Her mom, tita Oriana, bakes the best pizza in the world! I miss them both and Guseppe too! (Guseppe is Alice's baby brother). We used to go to the park a lot. Oh, I really miss her. :( We do get in touch though. We hope to visit them soon in Napoli! :)
I have been blessed with 5 great friends. We may not see each other often (except for my friends in school of course) ..but whenever we get a chance to meet up for a play date, we never fail to have a blast!
"True friends are the ones who never leave your heart, even if they leave your life for awhile. Even after years apart, you pick up with them right where you left off...."