05 April 2011

My Works of Art

Mom and Dad said I started drawing really early.  I was still a baby when I first held a jumbo crayon. It is something I really enjoy and I think I am getting good at it.

 Here are some photos of drawings I made when I was just two years old.
 Artist at work
 
This is Mom's fave- my very first attempt at drawing a face.

 My Papa Wie
 My Dad, me and my soon to be baby brother


 My Auntie Den
 Another picture of  Papa Wie with Uncle Jek and Auntie Den
 My Auntie Angel
 My Uncle Marvin

 My Uncle JB
 This is my Lolo Mario.
 My Lola Vikki
 My Mama Gie
 My Auntie Hazelle & kuya Amiel
 
My Uncle Jek

 The following are my recent drawings:
 
a drawing of my Mommy
 
A drawing of my Dad
 
Le Soleil (The Sun)
The first Coloring Activity I did at school.