08 May 2011

A Visit to Antwerpen

 my pretty mom & goodlooking dad who picked me up from school today--together! 
I couldn't be happier. I love showing you off to my friends at school. =)
 my pre-Mom's Day Gift for my Mom----A BON FETE MAMA card  i made 
with the help of my teacher

 en route to Antwerpen
 Mom always bring my crayons and activity book in case I get bored. 
Thanks Mom!
 
Moi avec pretty tante L.
 
Mom & funny Aud.
 trying to look silly :)



 taken by yours truly
 itook the flower from the plate and voila...do i look pretty?

photo  taken by the resto owner, a friend of tita L 
Ice cream for me, coffee for them...
I asked Dad if I could eat ice cream. He said yes!! yey! ice cream! Thanks Dad!!
 
Advance Happy Mom's Day Mom, je t'aime
 
Thanks Mom & Dad for a lovely Friday evening. 
Thanks also to tita L!