04 May 2011

Playdate with Justin

 Today I had a great play date with my friend Justin. 
Together we made our moms crazy!

 
Playing inside Justin's tent.




 Thanks for the HD treats, tita R!


I got another bonus a while ago.....I saw Baby Ella! Mom & I were really happy!
 I am so fond of her..and so is Mom.
 
Isn't she the cutest? I asked Mom if we could bring Ella home but she just laughed. I figured we could just probably get a baby on our way home. Oh, Justin is so lucky to have her shobe (younger sister)! I really wish I could have one too! Hmmm, maybe if I bug Mom & Dad long enough about having one...they might just say yes! Oh well, for now....I am happy coz I can still be an "ate" (older sister) to baby Ella.

I can't wait to spend another day with these two cute babies. Thank you Mom & tita R for putting up with our "kakulitan". Til next time!