16 May 2011

My 1st Bungy Jump Experience

I always hear Mom & Dad say 'time flies really fast' . After that statement, I get lots of bear hugs and baby kisses from the two.  They must think I'm growing up really fast. I don't think so. Even if I know how to ride a bike, operate remote controls, TV, Skype, the DVD, digicam, videocam etc, etc....I am still a baby! I still like milk. I still wish for candy treats everyday. (you see, I only get to eat candies during weekends, do i have mean or parents or what?) --peace out dad! I still cry in the middle of the night and call out Mommy's name. I still have a blankie. I still sit on a car seat  etc etc...So you see, I am still a baby.  Last Saturday, there was a tiny exception though. I got to experience how it feels like to be a little older. I got to enjoy the jump thing for the very first time!  Usually, they do not allow three year olds but since I am almost four (in 3 months!)  and my  lawyers were pretty good  (wink at Mom & Dad)---I managed to get in, Yay! 

Here in Belgium, it is called Bungy Jump... see I got a ticket! 
Thanks Mom & Dad for allowing me to experience this. 


 I gave Mommy a hug before the guy strapped me up.


 Here is a video of my very first Bungy Jump experience.


 I got to ride on a bus too! See for yourself!



 Look I have false teeth! er...teeth gummy candy.
 The guy who sold us candies said I look cute so he added two more chewy candies.


Dad had a hotdog. (He is a big hotdog fan by the way)
 Mom had cotton candy--her fave!
 
I got candy treats too! Today has been great !!!
Thanks Mom & Dad! i <3 u!