08 May 2011

A Note From Mom


To my Aud & Gerald,

You have given me the best Mother's Day ever.  I know next year I will be saying the same thing because you guys never get tired of outdoing yourselves in giving me the best. I am truly thankful.

When I read your post, I really wasn't able to stop the waterworks...man, you guys should have seen me...I looked like somebody who just watched a lousy Pinoy drama film. (That somebody is NOT me ok, hahahha!)  I realized it was funny how I was sobbing in front of the laptop like a crybaby.  Nevertheless, you both touched my heart in a way I could never describe.

I know I said this already...but I would like to say these words over & over again....

I love you Dad for giving me yourself,  for sharing  your dreams & this wonderful life with me and for being the most loving person I know =) 
Aud..my sweet little princess..thank you for making me a better person everyday,  for teaching me new things each day , for sharing with me your 'first' adventures...You are my joy and my life...You & your Dad are my treasures in this world.

  ....I love you BOTH  beyond words.
Thank you for the BEST MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND.....ever.

Mom