15 August 2011

5 weeks in Riyadh

Spending five weeks in Riyadh was totally awesome. I got to experience malling again after 6pm.  I got to experience Riyadh's crazy season sale.  I got to eat ice cream everyday. I got to meet new friends like ate Haya and Isaiah.  I got to taste again Mama Gie's sumptuous meals. I  got to see real camels---up close! Most of all,  I got to experience another TLC moments from my Mama Gie, Papa Wie and Auntie Den. Needless to say that ... I was spoiled by these 3 wonderful human beings (naks! ) 
(READ: my charm= toys,dresses, treats, mall trips etc...)



the best was BONDING  with my Mama Gie , Papa Wie and Auntie Den.


@ ikea,riyadh




buti pa sa sauid, may jollibee.


Baskin Robins, Hyper Panda
kulitan with Mama G


en route to esteraha
the only thing i can give them after they give in to my 'paglalambing' (aka hold up) :)




taking shopping seriously








i was provided with a potty seat :)















with Papa Wie and Lolo Jonathan ( Mama Gie's cousin)






Yep, i got them into watching hannah montanna too!
( btw, i love this bedspread! this has been my bed for more than a month)













at Panorama mall
@ Granada Mall


@ Riyadh Gallery


Below are some of  my faves that I really wish we were able to take back home with us...
Pinoy Sorbetes rocks!

I love Pinoy Sorbetes specially the Ube and Durian! Yum!
this is more of Mom's fave actually. Taco Hut is really yummmylicious!

the 1st chocolate soya i ever loved! good thing may pabaon sila Mama G .  Oh, & evian --i could only drink evian in Saudi coz there's no way Mom & Dad are going to buy it here.


I forgot what this is  but its an arabian fave

Krispy Kreme!

Voss!



and  of course  the....


CAMELS! :)

To my  Mama Gie, Papa Wie and Auntie Den,

First, we want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to visit you there in Riyadh. We truly appreciate all the effort you put into this whole trip. We literally just had to pack our stuffs and ride an airplane....You guys did everything! We know that our travel cost didn't come cheap but still you managed to spoil us every minute we were there...so thank you. Thank you for everything! (specially the gifts , the  pasalubongs  (esp for Dad) and the baons!. The 5 weeks we had there with you will forever be cherished. I miss you already! I love you!!

Although I have to add...it could have been happier if Dad and Uncle Jek were with us....

To Dad, super thanks for letting us take this trip! We hope next time that they invite us again, you could come with us...para mas happy!