I will be visiting Mama Gie & Papa Wie in KSA soon, so I am a week early to go on vacance (vacation). Unlike my classmates who will stay until next week, today is my last day in school. so Mom prepared some treats for my classmates and teachers. It's our simple way of saying thanks for their kindness, especially my Madame Nadia and her assistant Madame Jasmine. I will surely miss our class-Les bisounours, most especially my BFFs Ind and Amai.
Here are some photos of the yummy cupcakes Mom made last night.
| For Madame Nadia & Madame Jasmin |
Photos taken this morning, during our recess.
| with tita Fyuoy (Flor) who helped Mom bring the cupcakes to our school |
| me with Madame Jasmin & Madame Nadia |
| I gotta' admit I'm a class favorite. I wonder why? :) Could be because I'm cute? What do you think? :) |
| My bestfriend Ind |
| I will miss her--big time! |
| It's like my birthday no? There's my other friend- Amai( the one wearing a cute black turban) |
| Look how excited they are to eat my sweet treats! |
| I felt like I'm a birthday celebrator. Thanks Mom & Dad ( & tita F) for letting me experience a simple celebration in school. |
| Mom's turn to have a souvenir shot with the nicest teacher in Saint Ursule--My Madame Nadia. |