14 June 2011

Independence Day 2011

June 12.
It was a fun-filled afternoon with my Dad and some Pinoy friends. It was work for Mom but for me and Dad- it was a great venue to pig out on Pinoy goodies! We got to eat Lechon for free...how cool is that? I came home with a box of puto pao and cupcakes courtesy of tita Raqy, mom's friend. I love Independence Day! I love freebies! heehee


onstage with the emcee :)
snapshot with Mom during performances

Mom at work
 
naughty look...

Mom with Belgian-Pinoy rising star, Ms. Bianca Eve.
Mom acts as Bianca's PR person here in Brussels. She was commissioned to act as her handler in the Wallonie region since her manager,Albert (left), could not speak French and English.

I want halohalo Dad!
with the girls: ate barbie, ate badette & ate cindy

she thought I was cute
It was a great day!
Thanks Dad for being our official photographer! Happy Independence Day to all!!
Kusjes! (kisses)