15 February 2012

Thank you Lola Mommy

At 2:02 am (Manila time) today, Lola Mommy had gone Home. It was a peaceful passing. No drama, no painful goodbye ... just a restful sleep. She had always been a cheerful person when she was alive. Always with a lovely smile to offer, she never hesitated to care for someone--even for strangers. Her sweet smile and caring words have left a mark on so many people's lives. Until the end, that sweet and gentle smile didn't leave her lips. She was smiling as if she sknew...

Lola Mommy, thank you for being a great grandmother to me. We weren't able to spend too much time together but all the memories I had with you were all unforgettable. I remember too how generous you were  because you always had something to give me even if there was no special occasion. You loved me just the way you loved Mom and I am truly grateful. 

Mommy said you were the one who planted our malunggay tree in our backyard when she was pregnant with me to ensure she had enough breastmilk for me. That was truly sweet. You made Mommy cry when we were told  that they found my pictures in your handbag. You must have bragged about me a lot noh? :)  I was proud of you too Lola Mommy.

Thank you Lola Mommy. I feel so lucky to have met you. I love you Lola Mommy and I will never forget you. I promise to take care of 'mimi', the doll you gave me when I was still a baby ( it was one of my faves actually).

Lola Mommy when she was young

Lola Mommy is finally reunited with her sibs.









Stay happy up there Lola Mommy. Please watch over us lagi ha?
  I love you.