09 October 2011

Mama G's Special Day

A simple note for my Mama Gie,

Thank you for being a great grandma to me.
You have always been there for me.
You held me in your arms when I was little.
You gave me my first bath.
You help me walk my first steps.
The first vital years of my growth...you were there.
And you are still here,,,helping me to be the best I can be,
guiding my Mommy to be a great mom like you.

Your constant presence in my life is something I will forever be thankful for.
and today, it's your special day ...
I wish nothing else but  your good health and happiness.
I cannot be with you on this day,
but know that my prayer and thoughts are with you.

May God continue to bless you Mama Gie!
You're truly one of our treasures in life.

We love you!
Have a happy, happy birthday!